Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today is my birthday!!

It's been a very nice birthday! Here are my lovely flowers from my dad in the cutest kitty coffee mug! I collect cat figurines, pictures, stuffies, etc. and he has made it an annual tradition to give me something kitty every year!! Isn't he the best!




These are the beautiful iron baskets from my mom. Aren't they gorgeous!! I need hubby to attach two of them as flower boxes and then fill them all with pretties. I can't wait!!
These are the great fat quarters from my mother-in-law! I just love fat quarters!
And this is the beautiful window art from my friend Lois! It is going to look so great in my kitchen!
Thank you-Thank you-Thank you to everyone for my wonderful birthday gifts! You are all so wonderful to me!

Also this is the wall hanging I finished today from a book called "Seasons of the Heart" by Karla Eisenach. I added a border though as it was too small in my opinion.





Thanks for stopping by and you can email me at stitchingsymphony@gmail.com anytime!!

No comments: