Thursday, August 21, 2008

made NEW stuff & kids off to NEW school

Here they are on their first day waiting for the bus. Most of them look happy!


Here is what I get when Dad tells them to smile for me.

Man child #2 finally cracks somewhat of a smile and darling daughter #2 just loves to have her picture taken. She'll start to pose if she even thinks you might be thinking of getting out the camera.

Ok on to the cool stuff I made. This is a cell phone cozy for man child #1. He has to keep his cell phone in his locker during school hours so I thought a cozy would be good to keep it from getting scratched up. This is the first time I've ever made anything so small and I've only made tote bags and a few quilted bags before this. So even though the flap is too wide, I'm pretty proud of it. I think he likes it too.

I was really happy to finally get to use those cute little snaps that I figured I would just keep forever.

And this is a hand bag I made with the intention of gifting or selling it, but I really like it and am thinking of keeping it.

These are the little zipper bags that match it. And I'm thinking of making my own matching cell phone cozy LOL!

No comments: